Showing all 2 results
Ativan Tablet is used for Sleeping complications due to anxiety, Calming or sleeping in critical care, Epileptic fits, Short-term anxiety, Before surgery, Before dental surgery, Chemotherapy nausea, Chemotherapy induced vomiting and other conditions. Ativan Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this drug companion.
Ativan Tablet contains Lorazepam as an aggressive ingredient.
Ativan Tablet works by enhancing the action of a noticeable chemical in the brain.
Detailed information related to Ativan Tablet’s uses, content , dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ativan Tablet is taken for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Sleeping complication due to anxiety
- Calming or sleeping in crucial care
- Seizure fits
- Temporary anxiety
- Previously surgery
- Previously dental surgery
- Chemotherapy cajoled nausea
- Chemotherapy cajoled vomiting
- Ativan Tablet can also be used for purposes that are not listed here.
Before using Ativan Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medicine, over the counter products allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you additionally exposed to the side- effects of the medicine. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the steps printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your health condition. Tell your doctor if your condition carries on or worsens. Important points are listed below.
- Do not drive or administer machinery
- Do not eat this medication for more than 4 months
- May be habit-crystallizing
- May this medicine cause sleeping problems, anxiety to return, headache, restlessness, confusion, irritability, tension, depression, muscle pain, or sweating.
Interactions with Ativan Tablet
If you use other medicines or over the other products at the same time, the consequence of Ativan Tablet may change. This may raise your risk for side-effects or cause your medicines not to work in the proper way. Tell your doctor about all the medicine, vitamins, and herbal additives you are using, so that your doctor can help you to prevent or manage medicine’s reciprocal action. Ativan Tablet may interact with the following medicine or products:
- Drinking Alcohol
When not to use Ativan Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Ativan Tablet is an indication. In addition, Ativan Tablets are not to be used if you have the following conditions:
- Acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Children below the age of 11 years
- Respiratory depression
- Severe hepatic impairment