Showing all 3 results
Dilaudid Tablet is taken for Moderate to severe pain and other conditions. Dilaudid Tablet can also be taken for purposes not listed in this treatment guide.
Dilaudid Tablet accommodates Hydromorphone Hydrochloride as an active ingredient.
Dilaudid Tablet works by working in the brain to change how the body feels and responds to pain.
Accurate information related to Dilaudid Tablets uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Dilaudid Tablet is taken for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms are given below:
- Moderate to severe pain
The following is a list of desirable side-effects that can appear from all constituting elements of Dilaudid Tablet. This is not an inclusive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not regularly happen. Some of the side-effects can be strange but serious. Discuss your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away list are given below:
- Shallow breathing
- Pain during urination
- Light-headed feeling
- Missed menstrual periods
- Sexual problems
- Loss of interest in sex
If you observe other side-effects not listed above, call your doctor for medical advice.
Before using the Dilaudid Tablet, discuss with your doctor about your current list of medicine, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, previous diseases, and current health conditions. Some health conditions can make you more affected by the side-effects of the medicine. Take as coordinated by your healthcare provider or follow the guidance printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your health condition. Discuss with your specialist if your situation persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed given below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Interactions with Dilaudid Tablet
If you use other medicine or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Dilaudid Tablet can change. This may raise your risk for side-effects or cause your medicine not to work properly. Discuss your doctor about all the medicine , vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage medicine interactions. Dilaudid Tablet can interact with the following medicine and products:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
When not to use Dilaudid Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Dilaudid Tablet is an indication. In addition, Dilaudid Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions which are given below:
- Blockage in the stomach or intestines
- Severe asthma
Composition and Active Ingredients
Dilaudid Tablet is dispassionate of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride
Please note that these drugs can be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Dilaudid Tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
Dilaudid Tablet – Packages: 8MG, 2MG, 4MG
Skipping a Dose
In the case that you skip a dose, take it as soon as possible. Assuming that it is near the hour of your next portion, avoid the missed portion and resume your dosing plan. Try not to utilize additional portions to compensate for a missed portion. Assuming that you are consistently missing dosages, think about setting a caution or requesting that a relative remind you. If it’s not too much trouble, counsel your primary care physician to talk about changes in your dosing plan or another timetable to compensate for missed doses, assuming you have missed a large number of doses as of late.
Overdose of Dilaudid Tablet
- Try not to use more than the recommended dose. Taking more prescriptions won’t further develop your manifestations; rather they might cause harming or genuine secondary effects. Assuming you presume that you or any other person who might have ingested too much of Dilaudid Tablet, if it’s not too much trouble, go to the crisis division of the nearest clinic or nursing home. Bring a medication box, or label with you to assist physicians with important information.
- Try not to give your prescriptions to others regardless of whether you realize that they have a similar condition or it appears to be that they might have comparative conditions. This might prompt overdosage.
- If it’s not too much trouble, counsel your doctor or drug specialist or item bundle for more data.